About Inventory Pro
Inventory Pro is a light Warehouse and Inventory Management application from CitiXsys. It is tightly integrated with SAP Business One and enables users to effectively execute inventory management across the organization. Inventory Pro enhances the inventory management features of core SAP Business One, extending the core functionality in relation to inventory management when dealing with multiple items, Bin Locations, Available to Promise, Multiple Units of Measure, and Allocations.
This document outlines the enhancements / bug fixes incorporated in Inventory Pro version 22.214.171.124
Inventory Pro version 126.96.36.199 is only supported on
- SAP Business One 8.8 SP00 PL07 and above
- SAP Business One 8.81 PL05 and above
- SAP Business One 8.82 PL04 and above
Inventory Pro version 188.8.131.52 will not be supported on the following environments:
- SAP Business One 2007
- SAP Business One 2005
- Microsoft SQL Server 2000
- You must install Crystal Reports 2008 Runtime with this version of Inventory Pro.
- With this version of Inventory Pro you would need to install .Net Framework 4.0
Following features have been added / enhanced in the Inventory Pro version 184.108.40.206:
- Archive Failed Transaction Log – An Archive button has been added to the RF Transaction Log screen and World Ship Transaction Log screen to archive integration logs of transactions which fail due to manual processing by the user.
- Item Label Customization – With this release of Inventory Pro, the Item Labels can be customized based on a Stored Procedure similar to other Inventory Pro reports.
- Prompt for Pick Confirm – A new setting has been added to the Inventory Pro document Settings to display a Prompt for Pick Confirmation in Order Management.