CitiXsys today released its enhanced Inventory Planning Application for SAP Business One – iPlan
iPlan – Inventory Planning for Business One is an application that allows organizations to further improve inventory management processes. The application incorporates an enhanced MRP (Material Requirement Planning) and an OTB (Open to Buy) module enabling companies in Retail, Warehousing & Distribution to have a better control on their inventories resulting in better margins.
The application covers the following features:
- Ability to Plan inventory at warehouse level.
- Ability to generate transfer recommendations.
- Ability to combine order recommendations based on either Due Date or Warehouse or Due Date within X days.
- Ability to apply distribution rule in case of insufficient stock.
- Integrated with CitiXsys Inventory Pro solution.
- Integrated with CitiXsys iVend Retail solution.
- Sales Budgeting.
- Ability to Export / Import sales budget.
- Ability to generate sales budget based on previous sales.
- Ability to view actuals sales for the budgeted year.
- Analyze sales based on actual minus budgeted.
- Flexibility in selecting SAP Business One document types for OTB analysis.
- Inventory Turnover Report.
iPlan Setup Wizard
The application incorporates a setup wizard which will guide the user through the sequence of steps for configuring the solution.
The application incorporates screen sensitive help. Users can press CTRL+SHIFT+Q to bring up the help for the active screen.
New Release Notification
Whenever a new version of the product is released the system will display the update notification as a SAP Business One alert.