Certified by SAP & PCI, iCharge is a Credit Card Application that integrates SAP Business One with Payment Gateways globally. iCharge processes credit card information between sales transaction in SAP Business One and payment processor service that obtains authorization information needed to approve the transaction. For all sales transactions generated in SAP Business One, iCharge authorizes and settles payment in real time and integrates them back into SAP Business One.
Is it the right solution for your business?
- Do most of your customers prefer to pay you through credit cards?
- Do you feel the need to receive one payment against multiple deliveries?
- Do you have to manually punch in the customer credit card details every time a payment is to be received?
- Do you have to create multiple incoming payments in case the customer chooses to pay from different cards?
- Do you need to have customer’s credit card details authorized at multiple stages in the sales process – at sales order, at delivery and at payment receipt?
If you answered yes to any or all of the above then you need the iCharge designed specifically for SAP Business One.
Why is iCharge different from other Credit Card Applications?
How does Credit Card Application help my business?
Why choose iCharge from CitiXsys?
Continue Reading to get answers to these questions….
iCharge is Payment Card Industry (PCI) data security standard compliant and supports the following payment processors covering almost all major payment processors across the world.
- Available in English, French, Italian, Spanish and Deutsch.
- Compatible with SAP Business One 8.8 and 8.81.
Following gateways are supported.
|9||eWay||Australia, NewZealand, UK, Europe, India, Hongkong, Singapore|
|10||DIBS Payment||Denmark, Sweden, Norway|
|11||FirstData||US, Europe, Middle East & Africa, Asia Pacific|
|12||ChronoPay||Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portgual, Russia, SanMarino, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, UK|
Broadly the Credit Card Application offers the following features:
- Secure SSL encrypted payment service
- Supports multiple credit cards in a single transaction
- Configurable authorization and re-authorization options
- Maintains multiple credit cards for each customer
- Enables automatic settlement at the time of invoicing
- Enables settlement of multiple invoices at one time using Invoice Wizard
- PCI compliant with full encryption of credit card data
- Integrated with hardware device (swipe machine) for VeriSign/PayPal and authorize.net payment processors
- Multi User Merchant Account Configuration of same payment gateway
- Online Merchant Reports in Credit Card Application for VeriSign/PayPal and Skipjack payment processor
Use iCharge Lite
Lite versions are free to use in a production environment, however, if you do require support, you may purchase a support package based on a per incident basis. This is optional as you may keep using the Lite versions forever by continuing to update your free licenses from CitiXsys website by clicking ‘Request a License’ button.
You must apply for a license to use the Lite versions. Just download the software and apply for your free license from the add-on (from SAP Business One menu) or by clicking this link.
Download iCharge Lite
Available in English, French, Italian, Spanish and Deutsch.
Feature Lite Version Full Version Multiple Credit Card Support Automatic Settlement at Invoice Multi-Currency support Settlement of Multiple Invoices using Invoice Wizard Support for Credit Card Swiping Devices Number of Add-on Users 1 No Restrictions Number of Payment Gateways 1 No Restrictions Number of Authorizations / Settlements per Day 30 No Restrictions
Compatible with SAP Business One 8.8, 8.81, 8.82.
Why is iCharge different?
Increase in Globalization and the ease of conducting businesses across seas coupled with a broad standardization in the online banking industry has prompted more and more businesses to transact online. In addition to the conventional methods of payments and receipts, transactions using credit cards are becoming increasingly popular.
iCharge seamlessly integrates with SAP Business One and exponentially enhances the normal credit card transaction feature available. Developed using the standard Software Development Kit (SDK) provided by SAP, the user interface & experience is exactly the same as that of SAP Business One.
iCharge interfaces in real time with standard payment processors and gets the authorization code for the credit cards being transacted in a particular transaction. The application allows the user to select one or many credit cards of a customer to receive payments. Not only this, the credit card application allows the flexibility to receive partially in different tender types. For a particular transaction, the customer is not restricted to pay only by credit cards. Standard instructions can be issued by the customer on how best to use the published credit cards in different transactions.
How does iCharge help my business?
iCharge extends business benefits to users at both the ends of the eco-system spectrum. While on one end it improves the collection process by reducing data entry errors and immediate realization, on the other hand, it lets the customer enjoy the different benefits extended by the credit card companies.
- Improves Cash Flow by eliminating manual follow-ups for payments
- Quick and convenient settlement of multiple invoices
- Reduces errors and improve billing and collection
- Seamlessly integrates with SAP Business One
- Eliminates manual error during data entry
- Promotes the use of multiple credit cards against a single order
- Smooth credit card processing and authorization
- At all times your customer’s credit card data is secure
- Both user and customer get the benefits by storing credit card information into system
Why choose iCharge from CitiXsys?
CitiXsys Technologies is one of the largest and oldest SSP (Software Solution Partner) to SAP. Hundreds of SAP Business One customers worldwide uses iVend Retail – Retail Management Software, iMatrix – Item Matrix Software, Inventory Pro – Warehouse Management Software and many more.
The core business process that iCharge addresses makes it one of the most popular products. iCharge is currently helping hundreds of organizations spread across 11 countries to effectively manage their receivable processes. Robust technology, template based implementation for deployment and ease of use makes it even more popular.
Credit Card Application can also be effectively used as the “back-end” settlement solution for an eCommerce website that returns authorized sales order or delivery documents to SAP Business One.
Moreover, Global reach and presence of CitiXsys allows its customers to benefit from its unique consulting and support model. Partners and Customers can hugely benefit from the on-site consulting & support resources to get the application easily implemented.