Lite versions are free to use in a production environment, however, if you do require support, you may purchase a support package based on a per incident basis. This is optional as you may keep using the Lite versions forever by continuing to update your free licenses from CitiXsys website.
A technical support incident is a single issue, problem or question related to our software – that will be managed until resolution regardless of the volume of correspondence required resolving it. If a particular technical issue requires multiple interactions with CitiXsys Technical Support to reach a suitable resolution, you’ll only be billed once. Support incidents are used to cover such topics as software usage, configuration and installation.
How to Buy
As a Lite user, you are eligible to buy 3 types of support packages. The packages must be used within one year of purchase. The packages will lapse if not used within one year.
- Single Incident Support – $149 per Incident
- Five Incident Support Package – $625 for 5 Incidents
- Ten Incident Support Package – $999 for 10 Incidents
NOTE: Please use CitiXsys Support Portal for support ticket registration. Once you purchase a support package, your support portal access will be activated within 24 hours.
Technical support is provided via web-based support system available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Based on the requirement, technical support is provided by email, telephone or using log-me-in sessions.
Support Incident processing:
When you initiate a support incident, your support ticket is queued, and our support team will reply and resolve with-in the defined SLA.
To get support assistance, you should open a new discussion thread devoted to an issue. To do this, you should:
- Enter your Support Portal account, go to ‘Requests’ Tab;
- Click on the ‘New Request’ button;
- Provide the required details as per your install;
- Provide the ‘Subject’ and ‘Description’;
- Click on ‘Add Request’ button under the message
When the message is posted, it’s put to the queue of ‘Submitted’ tickets. The portal administrator will classify the new ticket and assign it to a technical support engineer. The discussion goes on till the solution is found.
Support Incident Closure methods:
After the customer confirms that the problem is solved, the ticket may be closed by the support engineer or the customer himself.
If you send no feedback on the solution for quite a long time, the ticket is set to the ‘On-Hold’ status. You’ll receive a notification about ticket status change; if you still don’t post any comments, in 3 days the ticket is closed.
The closed ticket obtains the ‘Resolved’ status. You’ll receive a notification about ticket status change; after that, however, you’ll have 7 more days to test the solution and reopen the ticket if some revision of the same issue is needed.
- The Incident Based Support Plan includes software usage, configuration and installation related queries however product implementation & configuration is not included.
- If the reported issue is identified as a Bug the incident will not be charged.