As per the Forrester Research, 72% of the global industry comprises of Mid-Range companies whose yearly revenue falls between $ 20 million to $ 200 million. CitiXsys positions itself to address this industry segment in the domains mentioned below
We help enterprises retain their competitive edge by Custom Application development and implementation services that are capable of working seamlessly across multiple platforms and infrastructures.
At CitiXsys, we help define your requirements, write specifications and design, develop, test and integrate software across multiple platforms.
Well defined and robust delivery capabilities are the cornerstone of our Application Development & Management services. Our matured application development services encompass all the phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), where we help define your requirements, write specifications and design, develop, test and integrate software across multiple platforms – including Internet technologies – enabling your systems to function in new operating environments.
ADM practice covers development and management of applications under J2EE and .NET platforms. The recent service frameworks like SOA supported by SLA driven service are expected to generate enormous amount of value to the customers, retaining them on a long term basis.
The following are the major components of ADM
Application Development includes
- Application design, development, and implementation
- Effective use of Global Delivery Model
- Re-engineering, performance tuning and porting services
- Systems integration/consolidation
- Focus on using re-usable components and tools reducing cycle time and costs
- Knowledge acquisition and retention using CMMI processes
Application Management includes
- Implementation and global rollout of application releases
- Post – Production support utilizing industry standard ITIL practices
- Maintenance of enhancement release schedules
- Help desk management