This video demonstrate the ability of Available to Promise (ATP) functionality in Inventory Pro compared to same in SAP Business One
This document outlines the enhancements / bug fixes incorporated in Inventory Pro version 220.127.116.11
Inventory Pro version 18.104.22.168 is only supported on
- SAP Business One 8.8 SP00 PL07 and above
- SAP Business One 8.81 PL05 and above
- SAP Business One 8.82 PL04 and above
Inventory Pro version 22.214.171.124 will not be supported on the following environments:
- SAP Business One 2007
- SAP Business One 2005
- Microsoft SQL Server 2000
Contact CitiXsys support for details on Hardware and Software specifications for Inventory Pro version 126.96.36.199.
You must install Crystal Reports 2008 Runtime with this version of Inventory Pro.
With this version of Inventory Pro you would need to install .Net Framework 4.0
Following features have been added / enhanced in the Inventory Pro version 188.8.131.52:
- Automatic Allocation – A new service has been included in Inventory Pro to automatically allocate item quantities periodically. A new setup screen has been included in the Inventory Pro add-on to configure parameters for Automatic Allocation.
- Label Printing from GRPO screen – A new button has been added to the GRPO screen in SAP Business One to enable the user to print item labels for item quantities received in the GRPO.
- Block user from changing allocation control on Sales Order – A new setting has been provided in the Inventory Pro > Document Setting to prevent the user from changing the allocation control on Sales Order. In this case the default allocation control defined in the Inventory Pro > Document Setting will always apply.
- Inventory Transfer Request – Inventory Transfer Request document included in SAP Business One 8.82 has been added to the Order Management process and RF Transactions. Using the RF Module the user can perform picking transactions against Inventory Transfer Requests and can also post Inventory Transfers based on Inventory Transfer Requests subsequent to the picking process.
- Picking Report for Independent Picking – Printing of Picking Report for Independent Picking has been enabled on the Picking Screen.
- Put-Away Transactions from RF Module – Put-Away transaction from RF Module has been extended for A/R Credit Memo, A/P Invoice, Return and Receipt from Production documents.
- Production Order transactions from RF Module – Issue from Production and Receipt from Production transactions have been incorporated in the RF Module.
- Customizable Report for Stock Take – With this version of Inventory Pro the Stock Take report can be customized. A sample report template has been included in the Sample Reports folder.
- Copy UDF values to Delivery Document – A new setting has been included in the Inventory Pro > Document Settings to enable copying of UDF values from Sales Order to Delivery document.
Following issues have been fixed in this release:
- Gross Profit in Marketing Documents – With this version of Inventory Pro the Gross Profit Base Price will be populated appropriately based on the SAP Business One > Document Settings and selected Item UOM.
- Quantity to Move – With this version of Inventory Pro the Quantity to Move column will be set to Zero after the row is moved to selected matrix.
- Service Type Marketing Documents – Due to an issue in the previous version of the Inventory Pro Add-on the system would prompt the user to enable the Unit Price column for Service type marking documents whereas this prompt should only display for Item type documents. This has been fixed in this release.
- Un-do picking for Production Orders – In some rare cases an un-do picking transaction could not be performed for Production Orders which were subsequently updated. This has been fixed in this release.
- Closing Locked Pick Tickets – Due to an issue in the previous version of the Inventory Pro add-on the user was able to close a pick ticket from Order Management screen which was locked by the RF User. This has been fixed in this release.
Inventory Pro from CitiXsys enhances SAP Business One inventory features facilitating the easy management of inventory either paper based or RF. Designed for companies with light transactional inventory volumes that deal with multiple items, Inventory Pro comprises of four modules – Bin Locations, Available to Promise, Multiple Units of Measure and Allocation.
Following features have been added / enhanced in the Inventory Pro version 184.108.40.206:
Language Support – With this release of Inventory Pro the user will be able to select the desired language for the Inventory Pro add-on irrespective of the language set for SAP Business One.
Put-Away / Picking – With this release of Inventory pro it is now possible to make the Picking / Put-Away process mandatory on adding the relevant marketing document. A new setting for this has been provided under the Inventory Pro – General Settings.
Bugs and Defects Fixed
Following bugs have been fixed in this release:
SYS_BIN Transfer – In the previous release of the Inventory Pro Add-on, due to a missing validation, the stock quantities were not appropriately transferred to the SYS_BIN on updating the Warehouse as a Multi-Bin warehouse. This has been fixed in this release.
Inventory Tracking Tool – In the previous release of the Inventory pro Add-on, Serial Numbers were not imported appropriately using the Inventory Tracking Tool. This has been fixed in this release.
Stock Transfer Recommendation Tool – In the previous release of the Inventory Pro Add-on, if the customer code was populated in the excel template, the transfer recommendations could not be imported. This has been fixed in this release.
Order Management – Document Details – In the previous release of the Inventory Pro Add-on, when a Draft Inventory Transfer document was created from the Picked Tab, the Document Details screen would display the wrong Draft Document on clicking the Golden Arrow.
Issue for Production – Due to a bug in SAP Business One 8.81 PL07, the buttons on the Issue of Production screen would disappear when running the Inventory Pro Add-on. The Inventory Pro add-on code has been tweaked to overcome this SAP issue.
CitiXsys Technologies now has its Product Variant Management Solution – iMatrix certified by SAP for SAP Business One 8.8
New York, January 4, 2011: A must have in a retail environment; iMatrix – Item Matrix Solution for SAP Business One is a product variant management solution from CitiXsys Technologies. Normally licensed along with iVend Retail, and one of the most popular CitiXsys solutions in UK & EMEA, iMatrix – Item Matrix Solution for SAP Business One is now certified by Integration and Certification Center at SAP.
The certification confirms that the development of the solution is as per the SDK development guidelines prescribed by SAP and logically completes the Retail suite from CitiXsys Technologies – all certified by SAP. CitiXsys Technologies is one of the largest Software Solution Partner to SAP. With this certification, CitiXsys reiterates its commitment to SAP, its partners and customers to reap business benefits from robust and intuitive applications.
“The certification is an expression of our commitment to adhere to the stringent guidelines laid by SAP. This (certification) will allow partners to confidently position iMatrix with iVend Retail in the market and will provide an assurance to the customers of licensing an SAP certified solution.” says Pankaj Mathur – Vice President, Solutions Delivery, CitiXsys Technologies.
iMatrix is a product variant management solution on SAP Business One designed for companies that sell, manage or procure items that have similar attributes such as size, color or style. A matrix item structure is identified by a parent item and categorized by child items having similar attributes.
It extends the single level item definition schema of SAP Business One and allows creation of variants and child items to a parent item. It does that by creating and attaching different attributes to parent items. These attributes can then be inherited by the child items.
It compliments SAP Business One in Retail Industry by allowing easily filtering of items with similar attributes allowing faster and error free order entry for multi-attribute items.