This document outlines the enhancements / bug fixes incorporated in Inventory Pro version 126.96.36.199
Inventory Pro version 188.8.131.52 is only supported on
- SAP Business One 8.8 SP00 PL07 and above
- SAP Business One 8.81 PL05 and above
- SAP Business One 8.82 PL04 and above
Inventory Pro version 184.108.40.206 will not be supported on the following environments:
- SAP Business One 2007
- SAP Business One 2005
- Microsoft SQL Server 2000
Contact CitiXsys support for details on Hardware and Software specifications for Inventory Pro version 220.127.116.11.
You must install Crystal Reports 2008 Runtime with this version of Inventory Pro.
With this version of Inventory Pro you would need to install .Net Framework 4.0
Following features have been added / enhanced in the Inventory Pro version 18.104.22.168:
- Automatic Allocation – A new service has been included in Inventory Pro to automatically allocate item quantities periodically. A new setup screen has been included in the Inventory Pro add-on to configure parameters for Automatic Allocation.
- Label Printing from GRPO screen – A new button has been added to the GRPO screen in SAP Business One to enable the user to print item labels for item quantities received in the GRPO.
- Block user from changing allocation control on Sales Order – A new setting has been provided in the Inventory Pro > Document Setting to prevent the user from changing the allocation control on Sales Order. In this case the default allocation control defined in the Inventory Pro > Document Setting will always apply.
- Inventory Transfer Request – Inventory Transfer Request document included in SAP Business One 8.82 has been added to the Order Management process and RF Transactions. Using the RF Module the user can perform picking transactions against Inventory Transfer Requests and can also post Inventory Transfers based on Inventory Transfer Requests subsequent to the picking process.
- Picking Report for Independent Picking – Printing of Picking Report for Independent Picking has been enabled on the Picking Screen.
- Put-Away Transactions from RF Module – Put-Away transaction from RF Module has been extended for A/R Credit Memo, A/P Invoice, Return and Receipt from Production documents.
- Production Order transactions from RF Module – Issue from Production and Receipt from Production transactions have been incorporated in the RF Module.
- Customizable Report for Stock Take – With this version of Inventory Pro the Stock Take report can be customized. A sample report template has been included in the Sample Reports folder.
- Copy UDF values to Delivery Document – A new setting has been included in the Inventory Pro > Document Settings to enable copying of UDF values from Sales Order to Delivery document.
Following issues have been fixed in this release:
- Gross Profit in Marketing Documents – With this version of Inventory Pro the Gross Profit Base Price will be populated appropriately based on the SAP Business One > Document Settings and selected Item UOM.
- Quantity to Move – With this version of Inventory Pro the Quantity to Move column will be set to Zero after the row is moved to selected matrix.
- Service Type Marketing Documents – Due to an issue in the previous version of the Inventory Pro Add-on the system would prompt the user to enable the Unit Price column for Service type marking documents whereas this prompt should only display for Item type documents. This has been fixed in this release.
- Un-do picking for Production Orders – In some rare cases an un-do picking transaction could not be performed for Production Orders which were subsequently updated. This has been fixed in this release.
- Closing Locked Pick Tickets – Due to an issue in the previous version of the Inventory Pro add-on the user was able to close a pick ticket from Order Management screen which was locked by the RF User. This has been fixed in this release.
Inventory Pro from CitiXsys enhances SAP Business One inventory features facilitating the easy management of inventory either paper based or RF. Designed for companies with light transactional inventory volumes that deal with multiple items, Inventory Pro comprises of four modules – Bin Locations, Available to Promise, Multiple Units of Measure and Allocation.